Sells At or Above $200,000
Tax assessed at $461,900!
- Informational brochure
- Tax card for Parcel ID 70-A-11
- Tax card for Parcel ID 70-A-25
- GIS view
- Broker compensation form
- Terms and Conditions
Preview: Wednesday, Aug. 24 at 5:00 pm sharp or by appointment
Adjoining the George Washington National Forest, this privately located residence is situated on 92 acres and is an ideal setting for recreational purposes with wildlife galore. Originally an 1890s farmhouse, it has been renovated to offer a new master suite, large family room, spacious kitchen and upgraded baths. Several trails and an abundant stream pass through the property.
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home
- 2,428 square feet of living space
- Total of 92 acres
- Original year built: 1890
- School district: Central, Maury River, Rockbridge Co.
- County: Rockbridge
- Septic tank was built in 2007 and is designed for a 6-8 person household. Septic system also has an extra-large field with three separate legs.
- Water source: spring (the spring is about 300 feet from the house and was professionally excavated to USDA-grade specs in 2008. Water never sees the light of day, is never exposed to the environment, and is filtered through sand/gravel. From the spring, the water flows 16 inches through underground PVC piping to a 1,000+ gallon concrete cistern buried next to the woodshed. There is an egress pipe to let water out so it flows into the stream by the woodshed when the cistern is full.)
- Two-car garage
- Dual heat pumps
- Taxes: $3,302.00
- Zoning: Agricultural
- MLS #130954
- Legal description: 53.0 acres +/- and 39.0 acres +/- and improvements per Instrument #2013 000199
This is an online only auction that will open at noon on Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016 and close at noon on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016.
Auctioneer's note: All information is derived from sources believed to be correct, but it is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
ATTENTION REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 12 pm on 8/31/16.
Auction in partnership with Kara Braddick of James Wm. Moore Real Estate Co.
Pre-auction offers always considered.