Preview: Wednesday, May 31st at noon sharp or by appointment with 24 hours notice
- 16,200 SF
- Zoned C-1
- 2 acres
- Right of way for neighboring property goes through parking lot
- Tax assessed for $862,100
- Page County tax map number 40-A-92F
- Nice solid building on large paved lot
- Commercial outdoor lights for security
- Located right outside the Luray city limits. Great for many uses.
*Seller is willing to drill a new well and to repair roof where needed
This is an online only auction. Bidding will open at noon on June 1 and close at noon on June 8.
NEED HELP BIDDING? Call us at (540) 437-9501. We can help you place bids electronically or in person at a bidding station.
Auctioneer's note: All information is derived from tax records and other sources believed to be correct, but it is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, research, judgment and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
ATTENTION REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. Forms must be submitted no later than noon on June 7th to be considered.
Pre-auction offers always considered.