- Preview date: Thursday, Jan. 14 at 5:00 p.m. sharp or by appointment
- Pre-auction offers always welcome
This brick ranch-style home is set in the rural Mt. Solon area on 0.695 acres. It features 3 bedrooms with hardwood floors, 1.5 baths, a large living room with new sliding glass doors, a fireplace, an open floor plan, a roomy kitchen with dishwasher and double sink, a full basement with a cellar, a screened back porch with a doggie door and fenced area, a covered front porch, a detached 2 car garage with a workshop, an additional detached building/shop, and oil heat with central air.
- Appraised for $167,000 in 2014
- Built in 1964
- 1,363 sq ft on 1st floor
- 1,075 sq ft basement
- 12'x16' block storage shed
- Augusta County Map Number 010 52B
- MLS #540652
This auction will be conducted online only. There will be no live auction. Bidding will be open from Tuesday, Jan. 19th at noon to Thursday, Jan. 21th at noon.
Auction in partnership with Josh Puffenbarger, Allied Auctioneers and Associates
- In the bidding portal to the left, click "sign in"
- If you do not already have an account with Cottonwood Auctions, click "sign up" at the bottom of the screen
- Follow the instructions until you have registered
- Need help? Call us! (540) 437-9501
Auctioneer's note: All information is derived from sources believed to be correct, but it is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.