Open house: Friday, Feb. 17 at noon sharp or by appointment
- 1.08 acres
- Page County Tax Map Number 41-A-57A
- 2,000 square feet
- Oil furnace and wood stove
- No central air
- Remaining personal property inside conveys with sale
- Former gas station; tanks are either removed or filled in (hasn't operated as a gas station since the 1980s)
- Zoned agriculture (Ramey's Service Center was operating as a commercial property under a grandfathered zoning clause. The new owner will have until May 25, 2017 to reopen the shop as an auto service center or the zoning reverts back to agriculture use. Please call the Page County zoning administrator at 540-743-1324 for any further questions.)
- Hydraulic lift currently not operational
- Call for information about well
This is an online only auction. Bidding will open Feb. 23rd at noon and will close March 2nd at noon.
NEED HELP BIDDING? Call us at (540) 437-9501. We can help you place bids electronically or in person at a bidding station.
Auctioneer's note: All information is derived from tax records and other sources believed to be correct, but it is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, research, judgment and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
ATTENTION REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. You have until 12:00 pm on March 1 to submit your form.
Pre-auction offers always considered.