How to Bid
- Download the free Cottonwood Auctions app from the Apple iTunes store or the Google Play store, or bid straight from this website on the auction detail page.
- Navigate to the auction you wish to bid on, and click on the “Sign In” button.
- From here, you can click on the “Sign Up” link to create a new bidding account. This is also where you can reset your password, and sign in (if you have an existing account) to view the auction.
- Follow the instructions by entering your first and last name, a valid email address, and a password at least 8 characters long.
- You can now register for a specific auction. To do this, click on register to bid.
- Enter in your contact information, and click submit.
- You may be prompted to enter your credit card information in a specific auction. This is only to verify available funds; we will not charge your credit card for the 10% buyer's premium if you are the winning bidder.
Please note : We do not support Internet Explorer for bidding in web browsers. Please use Chrome, Safari or Firefox.