General Terms and Conditions
1. Bidders are required to register prior to bidding and must use the numbers issued to them when they are the successful bidder. No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on the auctioneer’s part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to resell the Property.
3. If or when the auctioneer announces “Sold,” equitable title or ownership shall pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by said bidder of all the terms and conditions. Your bid is a contract to purchase; however, additionally you will be required to sign a contract of purchase, which may be viewed at the registration table and is included in your bidding packet.
4. All announcements made at the beginning of the auction shall take precedence over all previous oral or written announcements or any printed material or advertisements.
5. All property is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” and we make NO guarantees, warranties, or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness in any catalog or other description of authenticity of survey, acres, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed as a guarantee, warrantee, or representation.
6. All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
7. Earnest money deposit and closing will be announced and contained in the contract.
8. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property before sale. Auction company employees or owners reserve the right to bid at the auction under the same terms and conditions as any bidder.
9. The auctioneers, their agents, the owners of the premises and all other persons for whom the auctioneer is acting shall not be liable to any person for damages to their person or property while in, on or about these premises, nor shall they be liable for hidden defects. All persons are on the premises at their own risks and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless auctioneers and sellers from any and all liability whatsoever.
10. A deposit of 10% of the final bid from the high bidder is required on the day of sale by cash or check with ID. Balance is due at closing, which shall be scheduled on or about 30 days after the auction. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid to determine the final purchase price. The title is guaranteed to be delivered free of any liens.